Tuesday, September 8, 2009

YAY! My Webcam works!

So I got this webcam for my birthday a couple of years ago, and I was really excited about it. BUT when I installed it, I could only get it to work with Windows Messenger... because that was the software it was made for. So I rarely used the camera for the past two years until this class. My husband and I refused to buy a new webcam just for this class so we looked into the updated software and installed it and voila! it works! with any program! And the update was FREE!

It is possible that the problem wasn't the webcam, or the software, but me.... However, I spoke with multiple other webcam users and talked with a few people from India and it wouldn't work.... until I got the update. And I got the update because of this class. So thank you IP&T class, for getting my webcam to work!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica, so my blog address was entered wrong on Moodle. It's actually: ipt287sec5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete