Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Experience With Technology

I would say I have a pretty average experience with technology.

I have my own laptop and do pretty much live on it. I don't know what I would do without it. I can usually figure out how to fix my computer if something goes wrong, and if I don't... I send it in to Dell.

I take great pride in being able to work pretty much any TV/DVD/complicated home entertainment system. I can thank babysitting for that.

I also can work any techno gadget you throw at me... just give me a few minutes with it to figure it out. (I am not trying to brag... I am just stating the facts.)

There is one aspect of my life that makes me slightly more tech-savy than most... and that is my husband. His future career is with computers and technology so he is always updating me on the latest nerdy inventions that emanate from the computer world.

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like you have a good resource at home that can help you figure things out when you get in a jam . . . this can be great if you use him to help you learn and not rely on him as a crutch - overall definitely positive!

    ReplyDelete